This morning I woke up feeling proud of myself that it was only 9.46am, but that happiness died off within seconds as I realised that Daylight Savings had kicked in. I’m thankful for the extra hour today, but I’m still pretty pissed because:
1. The sun sets at 5 now—as if getting dark at 6 wasn’t bad enough?!?!
2. Honestly that sole reason is enough to keep me pretty pissed lol.
Ok end rant. I suppose I should then wake up earlier in order to catch daylight…dear body will you please do this for me? On a brighter note, life’s been pretty sweet lately:
– School’s manageable! I’m lagging behind some lectures but I’m still surviving, still somewhat motivated
– Having fun with people I hang out with
– Sent off BlackRock app this weekend—crossing my fingers!
– Feel myself getting fitter with more trainings and a #getfitordiecryin buddy
– Having #breakfasteverydamnday, no lies man I just don’t Instagram them because I cannot wake up early enough to make them look nice, and also because I am not very creative and eat similar stuff…
– Learning driving—I hope to get my license by Spring! Hehehe
– Trying all these fun, new recipes, buying health food from the organic store, shopping at the butcher, making homemade pesto, milkshakes etc hehe it’s amazing to have housemates with similar tastebuds
– Cooking communal dinners once/twice a week. Claire & I cook while the boys take turns to wash, how convenient & PERFECT?! We get all the fun from cooking and they get to eat yummy food at the attractive, unbeatable price of cleaning up wahaha
– I FINALLY GOT MY ROOK PIERCED!
Super looking forward to the coming week because Sain’s delivery is coming tomorrow with shitload of DRINKS & MIXERS (Hendrick’s, Belvoir, Pimms, Passionfruit cider AND MOAR), because CHVRCHES, because LONDON, because HALLOWEEN, because XR & I ARE HOSTING OUR FIRST GUESTS (4 of them—OMG!), because NOTTS WINTER GAMES…NOTT lol idc coz I’m not involved this year
What’s left to do:
– Get Christmas plans all settled
– Send off more applications
– Buy a camera maybe…
So yeah my week/end’s been pretty swell, and I’m super looking forward to the week ahead, hectic as it may be! How’s your weekend? x