I finally did it!!! drove home solo at night from Xianrong’s place! I’ve always feared driving at night because of visibility issues. but I took the plunge and I’m really glad I did — had to do it sooner or later anyway. it wasn’t easy overcoming the fear though, kept putting off leaving every fifteen minutes. so yes. +1 to life achievements!!!
this weekend was a weekend of tiny victories. I was very bummed about having to do work, again I also put it off — was meant to do it on Saturday afternoon but didn’t. thankfully I managed to finish it today. yeah, finishing it rather satisfactorily is pretty victorious imo haha got to enjoy my evening! seems like I work best when there’s some time pressure, ha.
speaking of procrastination, I’ve been postponing my CFA study plans. I was meant to begin in the first weekend of Feb, but I still haven’t done anything. I know I will regret this in time to come. I should really do this coming weekend, though it’s going to be a little tough since I’ve got plans, but hahaha ok no more excuses. anyway even if I don’t complete all I’ve tasked myself to, some progress is better than none!
what happened the past week:
- got xr hooked on jamie xx’s remix of take care
- Lin flew to Germany 😥 I felt so worried and sad before she left! but now I’m cool haha. so envious tbh, yes I’ve had my time, still…
- received swimwear in the mail!!! kekeke
- signed a package with a new studio, Yoga Lab! it’s at Duxton which is terrific — I’ll pass Hattendo otw from work LOL pre-workout snack how bou dah? *u* they’ve got a studio in the east as well, apparently it’s super nice cannot wait to checkit teehee
- finally wore my new shades out FINALLY ah I love it sooo muuuch
- parallel parked at frkn turf city without too much hassle — AW YISS. MAKIN’ SUMMA DAT LIFE PROGRESS
aite peace have a great week ahead everyone!