I’m back home hehehe my last post saw me whining about exams, and saying I’d write again after my papers. It’s been a month and I haven’t updated even though I really should have because I’ve had so much time in Nottingham heehee whoopsies.
Sooo after exams, I spent two weeks between Notts and York before flying home to Sunny Singapore. Went to York for 2 days, it was amazing. It’s so rich in history, they had a frickin city wall. Apparently it’s from medieval times?! Food was bleeding good too, huge shoutout to Amadea for hosting me and bringing me/us around~ ^_^ I loved every minute spent there, would definitely return.
During the two weeks in Notts, Xr and I hosted our third guest—Xian Jie. He was a pleasant guest. Went for No Tomorrow, watched a bit of football, Coco Tang some nights, and hmm what else…oh I remember cooking meals for them and watching a lot of Mad Men while they were DOTA-ing days and nights away, ha. Hwach Boiz will always be Hwach Boiz.
UPDATE 5 AUG — Oh boy it’s been a month since I saved the draft LOL fek. Cannot even remember what I wanted to write about.
Let’s start by logging what I’ve accomplished this s l o w summer:
1. Caught up with Mad Men—finally. Can’t believe there are only 7 episodes til it’s over for good. Been having Mad Men withdrawal a bit the past few weeks
2. Spent lots—I mean LOTS—of time with people I love, especially myself lelz, doing things I couldn’t be happier doing. So far being funemployed’s pree good! But I pray next year I won’t have this luxury anymore plspls I really need something productive to do! I’m starting early to increase my chances. Like now. Been listing down Internship opportunities and working on apps, what’s left is just completing them, crossing my fingers real hard and firing them off.
3. GSS *u*
4. Caféhopped! Ate too many waffles, drank too many cups of coffee. Happy belly.
5. Zenning and sweating my bum off at Yoga Movement. I CAN DO A CROW NOW! Just a little but still! I remember trying it the first few times and never being able to get both feet up at the same time, and now I can hold like ~2sec. Teehee!
6. Experienced first—hopefully last—stomach flu ha. Thank goodness it’s over! Just had chicken rice today nomnom
7. Celebrated lots of birthdays, mostly twenty-firsts. Happy to be put in their lives.
8. Pinned rooms, bathrooms, furniture etc. So inspired! Honestly very stoked to move in to our new place! Staying with XR (ofc!), Claire and Yilei. Happy living in a house with a proper oven and bathtub days ahead :’)
I’ve been really happy and optimistic this summer, super thankful for everything and everyone I have, and especially grateful to my parents for supporting this bum of a daughter /sheepish/. Several things I’m looking forward to:
1. BKK getaway!
2. Penang food trail
3. More yoga and precious time spent with loved ones.
Okie that’s about it for an update, teehee. Stay gold x